2004/04/07

Courtesy of Google translations, an update:

Man, which bores InterNet. Time let go from the past, had gone by all this material and straight maintenance, which move forward. I was and I was not. Time to do it really straight. Thena holds to hide their play goods under my bed. I fit it to take proudly a toilet web on and disappear under my bed with him. If only it would stop to bite me I became this cat death loved. We spent firm two hours yesterday early in a cycle of me it from my area shifting a ' cause, which held them, me on pouncing, yowling and crying, I them back leaving it inside, and pouncing again beginning. I do not worry, about if it my hands or feet am, but I keep really tilted, when it is my face. Did I mention exercised myself the sprayflasche the entire time? It does not function and it. This weekend bit it means beginning, and I had a marking there. Their my nose is several times bitten. It bit also means nipple, everything, because I went back on the computer, bright the one is shower afterwards, having many of my books has small tooth markings on them or drillings in its cover (and mine a confusion of the directory). The sprayflasche has tooth markings completely over it, and at the moment she does her best on my little kinetic flashlights... argh! If it is Teething, their one always takes place. It was on Sunday really badly, at straight competitive and real at means and bitey, and I thought first it am a ' cause, which was not furious it at me for around much its on Saturday, but was possibly it the weather? Animals can be sensitive for things like that. And the thing is, it is bad only if I am head. If I at home am not, I think that she sits philosophy, a ' cause and reads, which I can come home and everything in its place and in no problems..., but if I at home am, her the toilettenpapier away from the role violently tears up, on my things and running chews around. Strange cat * sighs * somehow I have more to the letter, but I have also a job thing for finished too (and a bed for under it cleaning), therefore update I from the work. Hope-fully today you are another calm day -- Friday was dead *, * however I thinks that I wish that again.

What's that? That's an entry translated into German, then back into English. This is fun. :)

No comments: