2004/08/05

I do dumb things at 5:00, 5:30 in the morning. Ah well, you can't cash in on chances you don't take, right? Right.

So... yesterday I spent a HAPPY JOYOUS FUN 11 hours at work. I would've gone for the gold and hit 12, but I wanted to get out and meet everyone for Pho.

Ben wasn't there, so we spent the entire dinner talking about him, which was fun. :) Afterwards, we went on a high-speech block-long chase to catch the bus, laughing and swearing as we went -- being full of Pho or wearing a semi-snug skirt are not very conducive to running for the bus. Once on the bus, the four of us traded stories of various races for various buses and our relative failures and successes, and some guy apologized for interrupted us, but had to say that I had very nice feet. When I got off the bus, he complimented my feet again and said that I should take care of them.

It's funny that there are two primary bus routes where you'll find all the crazies, and that one is the other one. I always forget that until I encounter one of them -- singing, chatting up random people about nothing, talking to themselves, Mr. Itchy has ridden that bus a few times, complimenting my feet... Mind you, I do have nice feet, so it's all good.

Anyhow, I'm off to go and kill myself so that I don't have to spend another 11 hours at work. It's been nice knowing you all, and I hope that you find yourselves well and find another blogger to enjoy. Or bring more people to my blog, 'cause I want love and acceptance from strangers!

*sits down and cries*

I'm doing fine, I promise...

No comments: