2004/08/11

I thought I once wrote about how I wanted to have sex with the majority of the male cast members of Whose Line is it Anyway?, but I can't seem to find it. I didn't do a very thorough search, though, just a keyword search on the built-in Blogger updater.

Anyhow, I was going to use that post and the one I was about to make about the cast of the Daily Show to prove that it's a sense of humour, intelligence and ability to carry on a conversation that sucks me in to a person much faster than good looks or a good body. See, I was watching the Daily Show this morning and thinking about how there are some damn funny and attractive guys on the Daily Show that I would sleep with, and the reason I would want do them is because they are funny and intelligent and attractive.

Then I have to remind myself of my ever-continuing lust for James Marsters and ... wait! I've seen interviews and panel discussions with him. He's funny, and that's part of the reason I liked his character on Buffy so much; funny situations, funny person, and fucking hot. Oh, yes, there's a man that looks like he knows things...

*cough* Excuse me, umm... I ... uh... phone. Yeah, the phone.

*runs off*

No comments: