2004/08/16

PART-AY

PART-AY

PART-AY

PART-AY

PART-AY


I've moved into a big apartment and I have lots of new stuff and it's
pretty and so we must celebrate.

When: August 28th, a Saturday
From: Show up anytime after 3:00 p.m. until say, dinner time. People
are welcome to stay for dinner/birthday party celebrations afterwards if
they desire.

What's that you say? Oh yes, it's also my birthday that week! Woot!

Drop in during the day to check out the pad and the demon spawn that
masquerades as a kitten (viewings available at $0.50, pat or wrestle her
yourself for $1.00!), to lavish me with love and affection and so on...
then come back or stick around for birthday fun.

If you want to participate in birthday fun, email me and I'll work out
a plan based on attendance. It could be pot luck, it could be a
restaurant, it could have strippers and chocolate! Oh, the madness!

No comments: