2004/10/05

Back and forth on the good and bad situations... hard to get a read on anything right now, but if anyone has any good job leads, by all means throw 'em my way. No, I'm not out of work, but a change would be nice.

Others... nice coffee date out last night. Wound up closing out the restaurant, talking for 3 hours straight. And this from two people who kinda describe themselves as shy. :) No idea which direction it's going to go -- be it dating or just friends, but I had fun regardless.

I also found out yesterday that I have made it on the list for the open mic reading at the next durtygurls event. This is this Friday, at 8 p.m. Cover is $7, and if you want further information on it, email me and I will provide. In the meantime, I'm taking recommendations as to what articles I should read while there.

Urgh. Does anyone know what I want to do for a living?

No comments: