2005/01/23

Apparently you guys only comment when I update. What's up with that? :)

Anyhow, nothing much to say right now -- a little too late for my brain to actually be functioning at any level approaching respectability. Suffice it to say that I greatly enjoy having friends that I can cuddle with, one after another, or several at a time. I love having friends that provide me with backrubs, or who appreciate receiving backrubs in return, and I love having friends that are willing to indulge my desire to cuddle or provide cuddles just because. I love having friends that tell you about the various outfits that they've pictured you in -- in the 'dirty' sense -- and friends that make bargains with you about revealing secrets in exchange for you dropping your pants.

I also love sex. But that's another matter entirely.

No comments: