2005/02/25

Just give me a number, instead of a name

Well, I feel like updating, so you're just going to have to deal with crappy formatting until I can get home and fix it.

Of course, there's always the chance that it was the copying-and-pasting from WordPerfect (shut up, I hate it too) that screwed things up, but I find that highly doubtful.

I had a dream last night that I don't really remember, but I do seem to remember that it had something to do with Moose throwing up on me or near me again. This time I think we were kissing, then he went to throw up. Kinda mimics something that happened back in September, but still -- where the hell is all this dreaming about people throwing up on or near me coming from? And what exactly does it mean? Blargh.

Didn't do too much yesterday -- just went to the gym after work, then played some video games and watched CSI. Venus is very fond of curling up in my lap when I game, and she likes to curl up next to me when I'm watching something on tv, usually leaning against me somehow. I have to admit, there's something very comforting about waking up to cats snuggling you. Maybe not quite as good as having a boy or girl in the bed, but at least these guys are pretty unconditional with their love. :)

I've been trying to keep things quiet when I can, lately. The marshmallow and I used to hang out a lot, usually just playing video games and so on, and that's all well and good, but I like my space to myself. I like to be able to spend time reading or cross stitching, or lounging around in ugly pyjamas and bad hair, watching tv. Life is good when you live alone, I think. :)

I thought I had more, but my brain has imploded. Bye bye.

[edit: this was written and emailed on Thursday. Nice to see that the posts are showing up on time. :P]

No comments: