2005/03/29

A few things:

I like that my cat sits on the keyboard tray, directly in front of 1/3rd of my keyboard. This makes updating my site -- something I don't do often enough already -- a touch awkward.

I like that my kitties like me. Validation from pets is nice. :)

I don't like that I'm falling asleep at 8, but wide-awake at 11. Rather annoying. Regardless, I'm going to force myself to go to bed shortly, in an attempt to compensate for the crappy sleep I had last night.

I like that my boyfriend looks like he's smiling at me, even when he's not.

I like that he always sounds happy to hear from me, even for a short call about nothing.

I think my upstairs neighbours are having sex. I can hear the bed squeaking, but I don't hear any voices. At least this time it seems to be more uptempo.

I like that I have a few surprises in store for my boy. Sometimes secrets are good. :D

Hrm. Sounds like they finished.

Oops. Maybe not.

Hrm. Much slower now. Perhaps this is during the "OMG DON'T MOVE" phase. That's a funny phase.

I ran into D's dad at the doctor's office the other day. That's not the first time I've run into someone I knew there. Rather entertaining.

I've also been given more pictures of giant penises from a friend of mine. There's a story behind it all, but I won't bother sharing it -- suffice it to say, I'm amused. And, I earned brownie points from the bf when I related the part of the story where I was asked which penis I prefer, and I answered, "my bf's." It's true, and I'm sorry, but I don't need 10-14". Regardless of what Stefan has to say or show about octopi (you *don't* want to know -- I didn't need to), my body is not accommodating that much, and I'm definitely okay with that.

My latest present is two, really -- a dog/kangaroo stolen from the bf's work, dressed in a paramedic's uniform, and the killer rabbit from the Holy Grail. There's a whole thing about teeth there that isn't what you think, but factors into how this guy is an appropriate gift. I got him a little brown non-scary bird for Easter, and there are a few more things on the way. Hehehehe.

Incidentally, I know he has or does read this site, so this is why I'm trying to pepper this post with hints that say nothing. :D

Which reminds me -- gotta go check the email to check on that ebay purchase.

Hah, paid for. I am pretty cool, every now and then. :D

Also, the weekend was pretty good. Picked up some wedding gifts for Jay and Natasha, got myself some new games, sat around and did a bunch of nothing, saw the boy... things are good. I even had a physical on Monday (with my doctor, you bunch of perverts), and got my bloodwork done the same day. The nurse there was some kind of scary crabby. :P

I can tell there might be one or two things that I might want to talk to the boy about, down the line, but for now... for now it's okay. So long as I'm not overtired or in a really crabby mood, it shouldn't be a big problem. But we'll see.

Oh yeah -- and somewhere in the future, he and I are likely going skydiving. I'm going to have to introduce him to my parents before that happens, and make sure they like him. Then I'll tell them about it afterwards. And blame him. ;D

And finally, because there hasn't been enough comment love around here in awhile -- how often do you masturbate, on average? Answer in the comments, anonymous or with fake names if you want. I'm not creepy enough to chase you down by IP address. If there's enough answers, I'll discuss my habits. ;)

No comments: