2005/03/19

MSN is love

Okay, so I was just deleting the old captures of MSN conversations I've had off of my work computer, and I ran across two files that I hung onto. One was the log from when the paramedic and I spoke on a few occasions before meeting, and the other was from Shawn. If it was from Shawn, well, you know there'd be gems.

For example:
Jen: SOSOSOSOSOSO life is kinda interesting today.
Jen: Or I'm just super-hyper on caffeine
Shawn: Well, what's NEW?!
Jen: Well, I got a text message to my cell last night at midnight (I was already asleep) asking, "why don't I hear from you anymore?"
Jen: So this morning, when I saw it, I replied, saying, "because I don't know who you are'
Jen: (I didn't recognize the number, didn't have it in my cell)
Shawn: Did they take it to be all philosophical, then? =)
Shawn: 'Who REALLY knows ANYONE?'
Jen: (brb -- need a new bandaid)
Shawn: Dare I ask?
Jen: Well, that's part of the story.. one second :)
Shawn: Ah
Jen: Where the mystery text message gets violent
Jen: Rated R for swearing, drug paraphenalia and some sexual content
Shawn: TELL ME!
Jen: Okay, OKAY
Shawn: HELLO?!
Jen: So, I left for work this morning, still uncertain as to the mystery man's identity, and then I skidded on the driveway into the parking garage and skinned my knee
Shawn: This is literally the worst story ever.
Shawn: Yay!
Jen: !!!!!!
Jen: Okay, no more for you
Jen: I WILL LeAVE YOU NOT KNOWING
Shawn: FUCK
Shawn: THAT IS WHY
Shawn: I WAS MAD
Shawn: IN THE FIRST PLACE
Shawn: TELL ME STORY

Shawn makes me giggle. A lot. :)

No comments: