2005/05/15

I'm in the final stages of a chicken dish that includes cinnamon, cloves, cocoa powder, peanut butter, tomatoes, green peppers and onions.

Yes, I made it properly.

The weird thing is, it smells fantastic -- I just hope it turns out. I didn't have chili powder, so I substituted hot sauce. Aside from that, it's as the recipe is written.

It's just too bad it took so long to prepare... it's a bit of a late night for me now, not that I'm not used to them.

Also, I had dinner at my parents' place tonight, and we had to swing by the grocery store. I wanted to pick up my safe cereals, so there I was in line, buying All-bran and 100% bran. I felt like an old lady. :)

Venus peed on my bed again (she couldn't wait the 20 minutes until I would have changed her litterbox!?), and I was pissed (no pun intended) 'cause she did it *after* I'd changed the sheets and everything. Then I accidentally locked her in my bedroom while I cooked, so now I think we're even, since I now feel guilty and so on.

No comments: