2006/06/19

Feelings are frustrating. I don't even know how to begin detailing just what it is I'm thinking and feeling right now. I want contact, but...

I had a dream the other night that was incredibly involved and detailed, and I think it would make an excellent sci fi story... I just need to figure out how to explain a few things in it. I also need to remember elements of it; it was very vivid when I first woke up, but less so later on.

The kitties were annoying last night. I dreamt I'd changed Venus' name, and then forgotten I'd changed it. I remembered at some point when I was at home, and thought, 'This is going to be confusing when I take her to the vet, and they call her (alternate name) and I call her Venus... especially after I called them to say I'd changed the name.'

I made cupcakes for my coworker's birthday, which was actually on Friday. I've discovered that Duncan Hines butter cream frosting is fucking crack cocaine, so if you see me next week and I've gained 2000lbs, you'll know why.

Time to shower; I'm feeling grody.

No comments: