2006/12/10

And just because I forgot to mention it last night, when I was shopping for some remaining Christmas gifts yesterday (out in the east end, oh joy!), I was asked by a young girl for helping getting something down off of a shelf.

Hah, I'm not that short!

I've also moved to Blogger Beta, which wanted to be linked to my gmail account (so annoying how many things are doing that now). In the process, I discovered some old comments that hadn't been moderated/posted -- I apologize to those of you who were using the Blogger comment system whose comments never made it up. There was a warning about identity theft, but I won't bother going into it because I don't want anyone to take it as a challenge. Suffice it to say that yes, I have left rather decent footprints on the internets, and yes, my habit of using similar user names makes it easy enough to follow me from one place to another (hell, it's in the URL for this blog), but I still take basic precautions.

Anyhow, back to the paper. :P

No comments: