2007/01/28

I want to make a semi-drunken update about the state of the world today and my poor place in it, but I'm on a friend's computer and not feeling my most articulate.

Suffice it to say that it's been an interesting weekend so far with some curious insights. Chief among them is the realization that there are people who do perhaps envy my way of life, though I'm still skeptical. I think it's more to do with us simply being envious of that which other people have, and maybe it's thought that I have things others don't. Unlikely, but possible, I guess.

I've also come to some curious semi-realizations about the Arrogant Bastard, and I'm not even sure what the eventual conclusions are, so I will refrain from really saying much of anything. Basically... the problems would still be there, so shut up brain/hormones.

Anyhow, it's late and I might be leaving here soon, so I'll stay at this so far. Maybe the Newf has the right idea with this whole abstinence thing; I know that my dating strike has begun, so maybe abstinence should accompany it. Of course, then who knows what might happen to a likely candidate?

There are no likely candidates. There won't ever be any. I've accepted it -- single forever. :P

No comments: