2002/02/03

More ramblings...

I got my ears pierced when I was something like 10 or 11. I'd wanted it for awhile, and my parents decided I was old enough, and it was my birthday gift from my dad's sister, his mom, and my parents, IIRC. From there, I waited ten or eleven years and got my second piercing. I debated about it for a really long time, then finally realized that if I didn't hurry the hell up and just do it, I never would. So I did, and I like it, and it's been since September... I can't remember the exact date, but I could find it.

Anyhow, then in October I went and got my navel pierced. It finally seems to be healing now, which is about bloody time, but I was warned that they do take a few months to heal.

A month ago tomorrow, I went and had another body mod done, and I'm really proud of it and I like it, but it's still pretty secret, although more people know about it than the piercings, 'cause I'll show it off.

I'm still thinking of another body mod and another piercing, and I promised myself I'd pay my VISA down to less than $100 before I got the body mod done... but it's very tempting to go and get the other piercing done. My logic with the piercings is that if I really don't like them, I can always take them out. And if I'm left with little holes in my body, I don't really care, 'cause I'm definitely not ever going to stretch them. *shudder* :)

Anyhow, I should really try to get some reading or something done... my eyes are acting funny from staring at this white screen for so long.

Actually, I think I'm going to play with the colours on this site. I don't like the pink. :P :)

No comments: