2002/02/22

Some more fortunes, so I can clean off my desk (don't worry, the bag's almost finished... although there is another one :):

You will be fortunate in everything you put your hands on.
Now is the time to try something new (like dyeing my hair!).
You are kind-hearted and hospitable, cheerful and well-liked (well, two out of four ain't bad...).
You will always have good luck and overcome many hardships.
The world is always ready to receive talent with open arms (too bad I don't have any :).
Versatility is one of your outstanding traits.
You never hesitate to tackle the most difficult problems (bullshit!).
You should be able to undertake and complete anything (like a degree? Or getting the job I want? We'll see).
You love sports, horses, and gambling, but not to excess (riiiiight...).
You have an unusually magnetic personality.
You are going to have a very comfortable old age (because your children will provide you with a cozy casket... or old folk's home).
You have a quiet and unobtrusive nature (*laugh* Yeah, right).
Answer just what your heart prompts you (don't I wish...).
You will step on the soil of many countries.
You will enjoy good health (sure, if I stop eating fortune cookies!)
You will always have good luck in your personal affairs.
Your emotional nature is strong and emotional (huh? :).
You have an important new business development shaping up (true, true... just hope it pans out).
You are deeply attached to your family and home (well, minus my sister).
Keep your feet on the ground even though friends flatter you (they do not :P).
Good sense is the master of human life (too bad I got none).
Generosity and perfection are you everlasting goals (yeah, perfection... just can't find it, especially not in myself).0
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life (this could be true).

And the one that Shadow stole...
A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance (and Shadow makes me merry, so... :).

I'll write real stuff later.

No comments: