2002/09/14

Feeling horny, feeling crummy, feeling stressed. Work went well, did some chatting with the peoples, that's always fun. Folks bought a really nice exercise bike, so I think I'm going to go find some space on that and bring some of my readings and see what we can bring together on it. Done two mornings in a row of the yoga, it's all good. Hopefully it'll continue good. The only morning I can see being a real problem is Wednesday morning, since I get up at 6:30 to be in for my 8:30 class. Maybe I can afford to skip a day, or do the exercises when I get home that night.

I moved the CD-Rs away from Dr. Seuss' side of the tank, and he seems happier. I think he didn't like being hemmed in, and now there's more access to the light for him, it's all good.

Seem to be catching the sister's cold, but it seems to just be affecting my throat -- hopefully it'll go no further. I've got the sexy voice going on now, so I'll do my demo tape and be happy. :)

Can't help but feel I'd be willing to go through with the relationship in spite of the problems... I mean, everything I know and read seems to say that it should be up to the person if they want to go through the grief and stress, but J doesn't see it that way and isn't willing, and maybe in the long run it's best; after all, maybe down the line I'd end up resenting him or something. Still though, the relationship was good and all... *sigh* I'm feeling almost nostalgic or something about it. Not sure how to classify my feelings.

Coworker's being a tool. I was thinking about things today (yesterday?) and getting really angry about some shit that he pulls and has pulled and can see him pulling. He sent me the email (a part of which I quoted), and then Friday, when I was in the studio and he was at home, he was all like, "So, I guess you don't want to be friends, considering you didn't reply to my email" and all this crap. ARGH! I'm just so fucking sick of his crap and his blame and how EVERY SINGLE THING is automatically my fault. I'm not willing to do it. I'm not. I'll be polite and civil to him, and I honestly don't think he wants anything more than that. I mean, I don't think after all his posturing about how much I hurt him and blah blah blah that he wants to hang out with me outside of work. He has fucked up definitions for everything, and refuses to conform to the norms on anything, because "that's the way [he] is and you just have to accept that". Fuck. Lord save me from stubborn people.

Anyhow, I'm not thinking about that, because it'll just get me more and more pissed off. And that's not the goal for today. Today's goal is to get some reading done. :)

I was thinking about getting my other tattoo today, and my mom told me about a half hour ago that if I get another tattoo, they're taking up smoking again. So, if I want that on my conscience... :) My mom's funny, eh what? :)

I have to say, getting dumped has been excellent for my blog. Apparently I write that much more when I'm having a crisis, rather than something good going on in my life. :) I'm aiming for something good, but it's tough. Stupid period, playing havoc with my emotions and all that crap. I gotta clean my room. Again. It's pretty awful.

Maybe I should just move out. :P :)

So, final thoughts for now, unless anything changes this evening? Well, horny, kinda bored, gonna get put to sleep by the reading, and I'm off to do some working out. Life is grand. :P

No comments: