2002/10/02

Shadow used me as a launchpad the other night, so I have a beautiful set of scratches adorning my chest. *sigh* I love my cats. :)

And a joke I found in rec.humor.funny.reruns:

A middle aged businessman goes to see his physician.

"Doctor, I've got this problem," the man says. "My secretary, she
loves to give blow jobs. Every morning when I get to work I get a blow
job. She gives me a quick one before I leave for lunch. And before I
leave work at the end of the day she *really* works me over."

"So what seems to be the problem?" the doctor asked.

"Well, you see, my wife is a nymphomaniac," the man continued. "I
service her every morning when we get up. I go home for a quick half
hour every day at lunch and then we have a marathon session each night
before we go to sleep."

"I still don't know what your problem is," said the doctor.

"You see Doc, every time I masturbate I get these dizzy spells."

On that note, I go finish getting ready for the day. Urgh, stupid cold. It's not there yet, but I can feel it, lurking in the background. *grrr*

No comments: