2003/04/14

No one would know what I did with my days if I didn't choose to share it.

I could go through the entire day, doing whatever, and if I were home alone, no one would ever know what I did that day.

No one would know that today, for example, I drove out to the Humane Society to try to see if a cat that appeared in the paper on Sunday was Chloe. It wasn't -- at least, it doesn't seem as if it were here. I didn't see it, but it was a pretty slim chance anyhow.

No one would know, except perhaps my mom, if I didn't want to put it up here.

I wrote a radio script. I'm not sure how good it is, and it's going to be loaded full of musical clips which means I'll probably have to cut about half of it out, but I got it done. Now I just need to focus on my exams. *sigh* It's so easy to get distracted, and that's been a bit of a problem. I just want this to be *done*... so I guess I should focus. Concentrate. *sigh*

No comments: