2003/08/13

Today was *busy* at work. I was the only cashier on after 8 p.m., so that was fun. Actually, I liked being really busy; I was having fun being stupid at customers (in an entertaining way) and nothing was bugging me and I think it was 'cause I wasn't bored and watching the clock, I wasn't working with/being ignored by E, and I have promising news.

That isn't going to get posted here, 'cause I'm still waiting on some other stuff and want to see what'll happen and what I'll decide to do. :)

And... I'm pregnant!

Naw, I'm not. I just wanted to see how many people would turn purple at that one (like Jay used to when I'd tease him like that).

I got to wander around today with Shawn's signature still on my left forearm, and some of Glord's writing on my right arm. A from work noticed my tragus piercing today, and R asked me what I'd decided to get pierced; these are the only people who've noticed it that haven't already been told about it. Kinda amusing, especially since my hair was such today that it seemed really noticeable -- at least, to me. And I'm important to me. ;)

I rode the bus most of the way home with one of my managers tonight and I entertained him most of the way. I think I was in a good mood today for the first time in awhile, and it was reflected in the fact that I was saying just about anything that came into my head and having fun with it. :)

I'd decided this morning that I wasn't going to let the E situation bug me. I don't know how likely that is to happen, but it's the resolve I've decided on for now.

For now I'm off to bed. Didn't get enough sleep last night after all the abuse I suffered at the hands of Shawn and Glord, and I have another early day tomorrow; maybe not long, but early. :P

And from the "I didn't expect to hear this this evening" department, a message from a friend who injured his hand: "And the worst thing is... it's my dominant hand, so I'll need a cold shower tonight. ;)"

No comments: