2003/10/07

*grin* Awesomeness. My two "confidential to:" messages got posted on the site I sent them to. Of course, I don't really want to give the link to the site, lest someone find them and figure them out (I didn't make too many efforts to hide them), but I'll start by saying that I link to the site off here.

Beyond that, it's up to you to find 'em.

I dropped by my old (/current) workplace today to pick up some stuff, and one of the first things my ex-coworker, J, asks me: "So, you gettin' any yet?" He makes me laugh. :)

I got my first and second season of Family Guy in the mail today, so I have lots of DVD-watching ahead of me. Momotard that I am, I managed to forget to bring the Buffy DVDs and the Angel episode that my dad taped home with me the other day. :P However, I'll be home for Thanksgiving, so I plan to get them then. If I remember.

No comments: