2004/11/01

For those who've been wondering about this lavalife boy that's been driving me buggy, here's an example of a conversation he started today (this after he grouched earlier about me not having said hi when he logged on -- whereby I proceeded to explain that since I was busy, I wasn't about to say hi to everyone that logs on, 'cause otherwise they expect conversation... I wind up having to explain to him about 2-3 times a day that I'm busy, and can't talk). People who use "lol" a lot drive me insane -- when I'm really crabby, I ask them, "are you really laughing out loud every time?!?"

steph says:
did you know i wanted you
Aphrodite:
I guess not
steph says:
what doyou think of that?
Aphrodite:
No real thoughts on it
steph says:
so you dont care?
Aphrodite:
I don't have much to say about it right now, no
steph says:
oh well your loss
Aphrodite:
I imagine so
steph says:
yep
steph says:
you are really not motivated...so i will really stop wastingmy time
steph says:
im too sweet to be "shafted"
Aphrodite:
Well, I've tried explaining to you that I don't have a lot of time or ability to talk when I'm at work, but you persist in trying to talk to me when I say I'm busy... I'm sorry if that means you feel shafted.
Aphrodite:
As well, since I don't think you know much about me, I find it hard to believe that you want me -- so your telling me that doesn't exactly carry a lot of weight with me
steph says:
lol
steph says:
ok
steph says:
your smart..you pass the test
Aphrodite:
Goodie
steph says:
hehe
steph says:
yep

No comments: