2005/04/01

Well, that's a pretty incredible way to start the morning.

I just got a phone call from my doctor's office, confirming what I suspected when I went in for my check-up on Monday; I'm pregnant!

I haven't broken things to the paramedic yet -- he was on overnights last night, and he would've just gotten to bed around this time. I'll call him later in the day and break the news, but I know he's going to be pretty excited. We'd talked about the possibility, but hadn't thought it could happen so quickly!

Oh yeah - I'd better stop taking the pill, too. I wouldn't want anything untoward to happen to my new little bundle of joy.

I don't know if it's coming through in tone or anything, but... I'm both stunned and totally excited about this. Wow. More later, when I'm not running late for work!

Hrm... I wonder how maternity leave is going to work with this stupid non-permanency thing I have going on... ah well, I'll talk to the HR people and get it all sorted out.

So much to remember!

No comments: